If you earn more than £100,000 a year or have net assets of more than £250,000, the High Net Worth category is probably applicable to you.
I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications which are exempt from the restriction on promotion of non-mainstream pooled investments. The exemption relates to certified high net worth investors and I declare that I qualify as such because at least one of the following applies to me:
- I had, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more;
- I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the the date below, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property;
- any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
- any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested. I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on non-mainstream pooled investments.