On our mission to find the UK's leading and early-stage plant-based startups, we partnered with Vevolution, BRAN Investments and BRIGHT in launching Pitch and Plant, receiving applications from over 55 incredible companies.
With the Pitch and Plant final just round the corner, our seven finalists are now ready to take on our panel of industry experts, with the hopes of winning £100,000, a listing on Crowdcube and product stocking in Revital.
- Plantifull create ready made vegan dishes in a pot. Launched by plant-based couple Becca and Adam, they realised plant-based eating can often be a time consuming process for today's busy working population. They therefore created the first chilled ready meal for guilt-free indulgence. The
- One Planet Pizza is the UKs first frozen pizza company, making the national favourite quick, easy and healthy. Based in Norwich, the company are now looking to expand operations and start selling their pizzas nationally.
- Bloombox Club offer subscription plant boxes to make indoor and outdoor spaces more beautiful. Delivered to your house every 3 months, they carefully source and curate unique plants to make your home a happier place. Although a young company, they already boast thousands of subscribers.
- Macacha's beautifully branded organic vegan protein blends have been developed by nutritional experts of the past six years and are redefining the way we understand supplements. With a focused range of ingredients, their products are entirely plant-based and free from unnatural ingredients.
- FRUU was started by a biochemist turned cosmetic scientist on a mission to create fruit based, organic cosmetics. With ambitious expansion plans, you re likely to see their products on the shelves in the next twelve months.
- The Hardihood are on a mission to create natural indulgences using only plant-based ingredients. Free from refined sugars, gluten and dairy, their puddings are delicious, look totally guilt-free. Find their pots at the Selfridges food hall London/Birmingham, Planet Organic, Whole Food Markets and more.
- Purezza are the UKs first vegan pizzeria, serving plant based versions of the Italian classic from their Camden and Brighton restaurants. Known as #plantpioneers, they are quickly establishing themselves as a favourite of London's plant-based community.
Come and hear the seven startups pitch at Lush Studios Soho, on July 14th at 6:30PM. Book your tickets here.