Please observe these rules of the Crowdcube community, designed to make this a useful and friendly place to discuss Crowdcube or companies raising funding.
Your posts may be removed if these rules are not followed.
1. The following content is not allowed:
(a) Offensive, insulting, discriminatory or defamatory posts, harassment, bullying, threats, profanity, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts;
(b) Meaningless posts or threads which are not related to the pitch itself of the investment opportunity, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or similar;
(c) Posts of a sexual or explicit nature;
(d) Advertising, spamming and trolling including using the Discussions, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments, private message systems or any other interaction on Crowdcube in order to spam other members;
(e) Viruses or any other malicious code;
(f) Discussion of any illegal activities;
(g) Posts discussing moderator actions;
(h) Confidential or personal information about other users; and
(i) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count.
User Account Rules
2. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering or posting with multiple accounts is not allowed.
3. Members may not impersonate other individuals or companies.
4. Crowdcube may request identity verification from users who wish to use the forum and other content areas and may indicate whether your identity has been verified to other members.
5. You may link to third party sites where this is appropriate and not advertising or otherwise misleading. The content that you direct people towards cannot be relied on to invest and Crowdcube reserves the right to remove links that it deems inappropriate in its absolute discretion.
6. We do not allow links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate Crowdcube community rules.
7. You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
General Rules and Responsibility for Content
8. Statements made and opinions expressed in the forums are those of the author, and are neither verified or endorsed by Crowdcube.
9. Crowdcube does not review or approve discussion forums or other community posts unless notified to us via the flag buttons on the post itself or email to [email protected].
10. Crowdcube does not approve user posts as financial promotions as a general rule. Entrepreneurs, businesses raising finance and investors must not solicit or advertise for investment without Crowdcube’s prior written approval of the content.
11. Whilst these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these discussion forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
12. The Crowdcube team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
13. Crowdcube reserves the right to suspend or permanently remove any posts that breach these rules in Crowdcube’s sole and final discretion. Crowdcube may also suspend or ban users from posting content on Crowdcube and/or from investing on Crowdcube.
14. You may report breaches of this policy to Crowdcube via the report links.
Investing in start-ups and early-stage businesses involves risks, including illiquidity, lack of dividends, loss of investment and dilution, and it should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Crowdcube is targeted exclusively at investors who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand these risks and make their own investment decisions. You will only be able to invest via Crowdcube once you are registered as sufficiently sophisticated. Please click here to read the full Risk Warning.
Crowdcube is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV). This page has been approved by Crowdcube. Pitches for investment are not offers to the public and investments can only be made by members of crowdcube.com on the basis of information provided in the pitches by the companies concerned. Further restrictions and Crowdcube's limitation of liability are set out in the Investor Terms and Conditions.
Investment opportunities are not offers to the public and investors must be eligible Crowdcube members. Please seek independent advice as required as Crowdcube does not give investment or tax advice.