15 May 2019
Start of programme:
03 June 2019
20 June 2019
Helping you get crowdfunding ready
During the five week programme, we will help you across four key areas to help you prepare and launch a successful campaign:
Bootcamp Financial Team
Work with the financial experts at Grant Thornton to get your business crowdfunding ready.
- Investment proposition and funding strategy review
- Investor deck, presentation deck and executive summary
- Tested financials and business valuation
- Position at investor pitching event to business angels
Bootcamp Legal Team
The expert team at SeedLegals are on call to make sure your business is compliant and legally prepared for your raise.
- Bespoke term sheets for lead investor engagement
- Completion of Advance Assurance
- SEIS/EIS tax relief services
Bootcamp Marketing Team
Having worked on hundreds of crowdfunding campaigns, the team at TribeFirst are experienced, energetic and best positioned to ensure your crowdfund is a success.
- Brand preparation
- PR & marketing strategy preparation
- One press release for national or international media
- Pitch page on Crowdcube, written by Bootcamp copywriter
- Design team to work on your pitch and promotional materials
Everything you need to know
At Crowdcube, we believe in a world where quality investment services are accessible to all. Whilst the Bootcamp package is valued at over £10,000, we knew we could do better.
£2,750* + VAT and 8.25% on funds successfully raised on Crowdcube.
*Paid in two instalments of £1,375 + VAT.
The programme overview
- One day Bootcamp induction
- Five days intensive Bootcamp in central London offices with Grant Thornton and TribeFirst
- Three weeks of additional support from TribeFirst
- Production of Crowdfunding video
- Dedicated Crowdcube campaign manager throughout the duration of your raise
- Listing fees on Crowdcube
- A position to pitch at the Bootcamp investor event held in London
Hear from the entrepreneurs
Bootcamp makes crowdfunding so much easier. You are taken out of the business for only a week and I am learning so much about how to promote my business. The team helped me shoot my video, design my banner images and write my Crowdcube pitch. I'd highly recommend it to any founder that's looking to crowdfund!
One Year No Beer
I'm so glad I did Bootcamp with TribeFirst - they're awesome! I didn't even know where to get started, but they took me from a blank page to a fully designed and written deck and exec summary in weeks. We sent just one email to our network. With a bit of LinkedIn marketing, and we found serious investors to take us forward.
Within three weeks time, we managed to finetune our brand and amend our touchpoints such as website, investment decks and messaging. That made a huge internal and external impact, as it immediately provided clear brand direction to our team as well as to clients and investors.
Who can apply?
The Bootcamp is open to all UK-registered businesses who match the following criteria:
Looking to grow your business
Applicants will be looking to raise between £250,000-£750,000 to grow their business
Able to unlock capital in 2019
You must be looking to raise investment through Crowdcube in 2019
Eligible for tax relief
SeedLegals will help you apply for EIS or SEIS Advance Assurance before launching your crowdfunding round