Get crowdfunding ready in just five weeks
We've partnered with Grant Thornton and TribeFirst to launch our first Bootcamp programme for companies seeking to raise growth finance. The Bootcamp combines the best parts of an accelerator with a managed service helping you plan, launch, market and run your equity crowdfunding campaign in just five weeks.
Who is it for?
Our Bootcamp is designed to support ambitious entrepreneurs who are looking to leverage the power of the crowd to raise finance, enhance brand awareness and build an army of loyal customers who are both financially and emotionally invested in the business.
To join our Bootcamp, you must be:
- Planning on raising £250,000 to £750,000 through an equity crowdfunding campaign
- A company with a proven concept
- Eligible for SEIS or EIS tax relief
The Bootcamp is run in a central work space over a week and culminates with an investor pitching event.
Over the course of the programme, you will have:
- An investment proposition and funding strategy reviewed by professionals
- Tested financials and business valuation
- A reviewed pitch and appraisal from high net worth investors
During the Bootcamp, you will work on producing key features of your campaign, including:
- Pitch page on Crowdcube
- Crowdfunding video
- Investor deck, presentation deck and executive summary
Marketing & PR preparation:
- Brand preparation for crowdfunding
- Tools and knowledge to run a national or international marketing campaign
- One press release for national or international media
How much does it cost?
The cost of the Bootcamp is £2,750 plus 8.5% on successful funds raised.
Here's what's included in the price:
- Five days on the intensive Bootcamp with Grant Thornton and Tribe First
- Three weeks of additional support after Bootcamp from Tribe First
- Production of a crowdfunding video
- Promotional support outlined above
- A dedicated manager for the duration of your campaign
- Listing fees on Crowdcube
- A spot at our investor pitching event in London
During the Bootcamp:
- One day induction in advance of the Bootcamp
- The first five days will be in person
- 1-2-1 support with all of the Bootcamp's experts
- A video agency will shoot and edit the footage for your crowdfunding video
- A copywriter will write your pitch page
- A designer will help design your pitch and promotion materials
- Investor event in London where you can pitch to a crowd
- Dedicated campaign manager to help you launch and run your campaign
How the Bootcamp has helped fellow entrepreneurs
Bootcamp makes crowdfunding so much easier. You are taken out of the business for only a week and I am learning so much about how to promote my business. The team helped me shoot my video, design my banner images and write my Crowdcube pitch. I'd highly recommend it to any founder that's looking to crowdfund!
One Year No Beer
I'm so glad I did Bootcamp with TribeFirst - they're awesome! I didn't even know where to get started, but they took me from a blank page to a fully designed and written deck and exec summary in weeks. We sent just one email to our network. With a bit of LinkedIn marketing, and we found serious investors to take us forward.
Within 3 weeks time, we managed to finetune our brand and amend our touchpoints such as website, investment decks and messaging. That made a huge internal and external impact, as it immediately provided clear brand direction to our team as well as to clients and investors.
Dates for the diary
Applications will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis, so please ensure you submit your application as early as possible
- Deadline for applications is January 20th, 2019
- The programme will start week commencing February 4th, 2019
- Founders must be available to attend the week's programme in person
- Bootcamp is run by Crowdcube, Grant Thornton and Tribe First on a quarterly basis