2018 saw a jump in revenue to £6m, up 50% from 2017, which has capped a very strong year for Crowdcube. We've seen a record amount of investment, funded businesses and member registrations.
Here are just some of our highlights:
- £6 million revenue in a year; an increase of 50% from 2017
- £224 million of pledged investment; an increase of 72% from 2017
- £147 million successfully invested; an increase of 60% from 2017
- 198 pitches funded; an increase of 35% from 2017
- 190,000 pledged investments; an increase of 59% from 2017
- 140,000 successful investments; an increase of 53% from 2017
- 196,000 member registrations; an increase of 29% from 2017
- 6 million visitors to Crowdcube; an increase of 41% from 2017
- 36,006 investors in a single pitch; record held by Monzo
Download our full quarterly update and find out more about our achievements from 2018.