Founded in 2015, sports retailer WIT Fitness has already expanded to multiple sites. Over the next six months, WIT will open a unique retail gym facility in London, and aims to expand its online operations into North America following online growth of 414%.
Our aim is to become a leading global sports retailer, to dominate the fitness and training sector of market.
With more than 52 million gym members, training is the largest sport activity in Europe. However, with a penetration rate of around 15% of total population, the market has not reached its full potential.
We believe we are about to experience growth in a single sporting category that we have not seen for a decade.
- 330% Growth Year 1-2 (414% online).
- 2017 80% YOY growth of visitors as of today.
- Social Media Following of 100,000
- Shipped to 35 Countries
- 3.84% click through.
- 235,000 online visitors year 1, 0.9m Year 2
- Soon to be 3 stores in London, including a combined retail-gym facility.
- Franchise in Asia and recently incorporated in the US.
- There is a separate entity in Dubai that has common shareholders and director but is not legally connected to Wit-Fitness UK, however, the entity is using the same branding and name.
As a specialist in the training category, we are supported by our in store brands, including Nike and Adidas, this support includes:
- Financial contribution to store fit outs.
- Digital support
- Exclusive products
- Discounted terms
- Sale or Return agreements