B Corp Wilton London makes cleaning less of a chore with effective products that look & smell great. Their eco-friendly home care products are packed with essential oils, sold D2C and in 300+ UK POS including Ocado & Lakeland. They're raising to further scale the business to meet growing demand.
Cleaning is a dirty business. Traditional home care products are loaded with nasty chemicals, and harmful to our environment. The planet is at crisis point yet the cleaning category hasn’t adapted and we believe there is a gap in the market for a highly effective and stylish eco cleaning brand.
Here at Wilton London, we’re doing things differently. As a B Corp, we believe people can enjoy a sparkly clean home without harming the planet. Our stylishly packaged botanical cleaning products are full of essential oils to make doing chores less of a chore - and with an average of 4.5+ star reviews across our brand, our customers agree.
We’re busy cleaning up the home care market.
- In discussions with Sainsburys with regards to our range
- Stockists include Ocado, Holland & Barrett, Robert Dyas, Lakeland and Farmdrop
- Established Ecommerce business with 10,000+ D2C sales to date
- Live growing subscription service with active customer base
- Featured in Ideal Home, Metro, Stylist, Daily Mail
- 11 Products in detergent and cleaning categories
We’re excited to launch our first funding round to enable us to scale up to meet demand and acquire more customers. We plan to split investment over 3 key areas:
1) 40% Capital to fulfil large stock orders and new product development
2) 30% Business development and recruitment
3) 30% Acquisition and retention marketing to expand subscription model