Using nanotechnology filters, Water to Go's first products deliver clean, safe drinking water in an eco-friendly way. Each recyclable 75cl filter replaces over 400 single-use plastic water bottles. A portable, convenient clean-tech answer to global issues of accessing clean, quality drinking water.
WtG's first product offer is a range of reusable, recyclable water bottles with integral, replaceable nanotechnology filters delivering safe drinking water from any non-saltwater source. Designed to reduce global water stress which is expected to affect over 3.9 billion people and the blight of plastic pollution caused by single-use plastic water bottles.
Each Water to Go 200L filter can replace four hundred 50cl single-use water bottles.
Concern over access and quality of drinking water has spawned a global market for bottled water, which by 2022 will be worth $350bn per year. Our technology delivers a more environmentally sound alternative to bottled water, no matter if your journey is to the Gym, Greenwich or Ghana.
We see huge potential to disrupt strategic market sectors with technology advancement. Our journey so far:
2014: Oversubscribed Crowdcube raise; funded 50cls GO! bottle
2014-2017: Export drive - now selling in 50+ countries across Europe, Mexico & China
- Full Halal certification: an export advantage
- Profitable charity model established, with $16,500 raised for The Hunger Project
- Launch on Amazon.com
- Clients - Blacks, Millets, Boots.com, Go Outdoors, MASTA, Rohan, Rotary, Amazon
- 14 WtG branded websites globally
- First African distributor (Egypt and Libya)
- Intex brand name and logo created for filtration technology (not yet trademarked).