Tropicfeel is a Digital Native Vertical Brand, for modern-day travelers. We have shown great capacity for growth with 80% YoY revenue growth achieving €8.4m revenue in the last 12 months to April 2021, after securing €1.8M from private equity we want to reserve a spot for the public to give a chance to be part of our growth.
Tropicfeel was born from the idea of building the world’s biggest sustainable travel community. By focusing on innovation, impact & collaboration, we’re aiming to build a better future where high-performance & sustainable products are for everyone, not just a few.
With sustainability & innovation at our core, we’ve sold +200k products since launch in 2017. All our products contain 60% recycled & natural fibres. We continue to prove our commitment to the environment, with the successful launch of a traceability programme, alongside our application for B Corp certification.
Milestones to date:
· Achieved €8.4M revenue in the last 12 months to Apr. 2021 (-€792k EBITDA). in Q1'21 we Improved EBITDA to -€177k from -€321k in Q1'20
· Reddot's "Best of the best" and iF design award winners 2021. Also, recognized as one of the most funded footwear brands in the world by Kickstarter
· Brand backed by Google's Spain E-commerce growth academy
· Closed 2020 with a 70 NPS plus 4.5/5 avg review on all platforms
· We estimate that we managed to recycle more than 700k plastic bottles & helped our community take action to protect our planet via Tropicfeel Nation
After disrupting the shoe & backpack category through Kickstarter, we're raising funds to accelerate international growth, help develop new innovative & sustainable products while aiming to enter all the product categories in the gear industry.