Tred is on a mission to build the UK’s leading green neobank. Certified by both B Corp & 1% For The Planet, their debit card plants trees as you spend & app lets you track, reduce & offset your carbon footprint. With a waitlist of 30k and 1k+ live customers, they’re crowdfunding to scale up.
Sustainability is a growing trend for UK consumers. Over half of people say they’d switch to a greener bank. But greenwashing scandals make people doubt whether they can trust existing financial institutions to handle their money in a way that’s good for the planet.
So we’re building a new type of neobank: one built on sustainable values, and that helps users be more sustainable too. To do this, we’ve launched a green debit card that lets you track, reduce and offset your carbon footprint, and plant trees as you spend. We're a Tech Zero member, and we are B Corp and 1% For The Planet certified.
In the past year, we’ve:
• Successfully onboarded 1k+ Beta consumers
• Had 30k join our waitlist
• Built a debit card programme, with in-house banking & climate tech to support it
• Integrated over 70 brand partners to help reduce your footprint
• Committed to planting 18k+ trees
• Grown to a team of 15
• Welcomed angel investors including: co-founder of Nutmeg, past board observer of FreeTrade, angels from Bridgepoint capital and more
Now we’re raising to take us to the next stage of growth. We’ll scale our userbase, expand the team, and continue innovating our climate tech.
We aim to be the leading green neobank in the UK, making people’s money work for both them and the planet. Join us in building a neobank that’s truly fit for the future.