This site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to receiving cookies. View Policy.

Successfully funded
overfunded
thefullworks
110%
Raised
£138,710
Investors
112
Target
£125,000
Equity
15.61%
Pre-money valuation
£750,000

thefullworks is a subscription based end-to-end eCommerce services solution, providing webshops, storage, and distribution. Launched in September 2015, the company hit £125k revenue in the first full year of trading with clients including a top 5 global consultancy firm.

  • 54% of 5m UK micro-businesses still operate without online presence
  • 3 revenue streams: subscriptions, fulfilment and distribution
  • The company is raising funds to continue growing the development team
  • The team boasts 30+ years’ experience in IoT technology

Idea

thefullworks is a subscription based end-to-end eCommerce services provider; webshops, storage, and distribution.

Our platform, launched in Sept 2015, allows independent retailers and SMEs to benefit from our eCommerce solutions within Europe's largest online retail market, and drive online sales, in both the B2C and B2B sectors.

To date, the shops on our platform have placed 2,957 orders, totaling 144,354 products. Our client base is varied from a top 5 global consultancy firm to F2 football freestylers capitalising on commercial merchandising opportunities from their 5m YouTube followers.

Current research shows that 54% of the 5 million UK micro-businesses still operate without an online presence, yet the other 46% still contributed £18.8bn of website sales in 2015.

Selling online creates a global demand for web shops:

- Wix.com has nearly 100 million customers worldwide, 2016 turnover stood at $290.10m.

- Shopify has over 350,000 active customers (9,700+ UK based) with a 2016 turnover of $509m.

During our startup journey, we were invited as a speaker at Going Global Live 2015 as part of The Business Show that plays host to 25,000 businesses. Our platform helps solve the problem of duties and local tax payments, which could become more pertinent with potential Brexit implications.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

To see the rest of the thefullworks pitch, join now. It's free, quick and easy.

Due to financial regulations, you need to join our community to view the full investment opportunity.

Join

Already registered? Log in

Risk warning

Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, including illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Balance risk with a diversified portfolio. Read more. Approved as a financial promotion by Crowdcube Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Investment opportunities are not offers to the public and investors must be eligible Crowdcube members. Further restrictions and Crowdcube's limitation of liability are set out in the Investor Terms and Conditions. Please seek independent advice as required as Crowdcube does not give investment or tax advice.

thefullworks has been given advance assurance by HMRC that the proposed share issue is likely to qualify for Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) tax relief.

Tax relief is available to individuals only, with income tax relief currently set at 50 per cent of the cost of the shares for the tax year in which the investment was made. The tax reliefs can also reduce your Capital Gains Tax bill. Read More.

Availability of tax relief depends on your individual and the company’s ongoing circumstances and applicable law.