The company's mission is to revolutionise fast food forever through the power of plants. Having run a number of successful pop-ups, the experienced Vurger Co team have proven their concept and are raising funds to open their first restaurant and bring the plant based revolution to London.
Our mission is to revolutionise fast food through the power of plants.
We believe our restaurant will be one of the first entirely plant-based concepts to target the mainstream market, re-imagining fast food completely. Simply vegetables, with no meat substitutes, lovingly crafted into one of the most accessible and informal dishes the world has ever known – the burger!
Why are we doing it?
Because our diets are changing and demand for plant-based food is increasing rapidly. After suffering from persistent health issues for years, and after a life-changing trip to California, we came back to London looking for fantastic and natural plant-based food, served quickly, in a space with mainstream appeal. We couldn’t find it, so we created our own, and our popular pop up restaurants have shown us that London is ready for, and excited about, the future of The Vurger Co.
- 10,000+ social media followers.
- Mainstream recognition: including Tatler Magazine, Timeout and Mintel global trends.
- Chosen by Tabasco to create a unique plant-based burger for their summer BBQ campaign.
- Total social exposure reach of 2m having been featured on 15 prominent influencer platforms.
- 1,148 burgers sold in May 2017 alone which represents a total of only 35.5 trading hours.
- Veggie Grill (US) | Superiority Burger (US) | Soul burger (AUS) | Hank (FR)