The Five Points is one of London's best known craft breweries. Now selling over 2 million pints annually their flavourful, unfiltered beers are stocked nationwide in Waitrose and exported. Averaging growth of over 100% annually since launch, they are funding to treble capacity and open 1st Taproom.
We opened our brewery in the heart of Hackney, East London in 2013 with a simple ethos; to brew modern, flavourful, accessible beers with integrity and a commitment to the community. Five years on we have grown from £173,000 turnover in 2013, to £2.6million in 2017 (EBITDA -£180,000) and demand has risen beyond our current capacity. We are raising to expand, and to treble our brewing capacity.
With an unwavering focus on quality and consistency, our award-winning beers and distinctive, colourful branding have become a staple of taps and shelves across London and beyond. High profile collaborations like our partnership with Field Day music festival have helped build an engaged, thirsty fan base and annual sales of 2 million pints.
Help us realise our ambition to be one of the leading breweries not just in London but the UK. Our ambitious plans for 2018 include:
- treble capacity with state-of-the-art new equipment & fermentation tanks
- open a Five Points Taproom in the heart of Hackney with a pilot research brew kit
- bring all production back in-house (since reaching capacity in 2016 we have worked with a family-run Belgian brewery to meet demand)
- expand UK distribution & develop export
- continue to invest in our team - we were the UK’s 1st Living Wage accredited brewery, and our apprenticeships train the next generation of brewers
Disclosure: The company has directors loans