The Breakfast Club is an award-winning all-day cafe & bar operation generating £15.2m turnover across 11 locations in London, Oxford & Brighton. Started in 2005 in Soho, it has become a leading ethical business in the sector and the standout Breakfast/Brunch brand operating in the capital.
If you were asked to think of a burger brand you could probably reel off at least 5. Pizza? Same deal. Breakfast?... The Breakfast Club is positioned in the market as a leading London restaurant brand, focusing on breakfast and brunch.
Casual dining visits are forecast to increase by 35 million in 2018 and Breakfast is the only daypart with sustained growth over the last few years. It is forecast that this will continue in 2018 (+5.7%) and 2019 (4.8%)
But The Breakfast Club is so much more than what happens before midday:
- Nearly 65% of its business is during the lunch and dinner service
- Award-winning speakeasy cocktail bars twice voted 'London Bar of the Year'
- 91% revenue growth to £15.2m with £500k EBITDA, with 7 site openings, between 2014 to 2018
- 'Growth Company of The Year 2016' at the Retailers Retail Awards
- Site EBITDA of over £2m a year
- Multi-award winning, industry-leading community restaurant with recognition from The Mayor of London
- 3-Star top rated sustainable restaurant
- A leading employer in hospitality, ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’, & listed on The Times 100 'Best Places To Work'
- Significant social media presence - 23k twitter followers, 33k Instagram.
In an industry dominated by fads and trends, The BC have an established brand with a proven record of continued success. And after 13 years they are still widely recognised for the size of their queues.