With two million users, Sugru’s mouldable glue is now used in over 170 countries with patents granted in Europe, the US, China and India. The company has grown revenues by an average of 32% year-on-year from 2013 to 2016 and is on a mission to get a new generation fixing and making again.
Sugru Mouldable Glue is the first product from FormFormForm Ltd, a research driven, IP-rich UK business on a mission to get us all fixing and making again. With an average growth rate of +32% YoY each year from 2013 to 2016, our growth is forecast to increase to +50% YoY each year to 2019.
A successful track record of value creation;
- Unique & protected IP: granted patents in Europe, the US, China and India.
- A proven global market with +2M users in 170 countries already reached
- Community of +750k fixers and doers who share new projects every day
- +10 million minipacks of Sugru sold to date
- Acquiring 5,000 stockists in the UK, Europe & USA including B&Q and Target
- US subsidiary established representing circa 50% of current sales
- Growing evidence of Industrial & Commercial applications for the technology
- London-based R&D and advanced global compounding facility established
- Mexican manufacturing partnership established to increase gross margins from 50% to 64% and beyond
- £3.5m venture debt facility from Clydesdale Bank
Poised for growth
Sugru plans to drive future growth with the launch of a new Sugru Formula in 2017 for all the family, including kids from 8 years old. Along with a continued focus on proven channels into international markets, Sugru forecasts profitability in 2018.
If you'd like to sample Sugru, send us a direct message with your name, email & postal address.