STRYVE's mission is to become the no.1 Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for SMEs. Whilst 98% of Fortune500 firms use ATS, most SMEs do not and STRYVE believes existing solutions are costly & complex. Designed for SMEs, STRYVE aims to revolutionise hiring so that every business can land the best talent.
Since the introduction of GDPR in 2018 & increase in regulation/employment law, companies can no longer rely on a simple spreadsheet to maintain their applicants’ list.
Today, 98% of the Fortune 500 use ATS platforms to track, communicate and maintain their hiring process, yet most SMEs do not.
According to our survey with 200 SMEs on hiring:
• (only) 25% are compliant with GDPR, but 80% are aware of the financial penalties.
• 44% describe time as their no.1 issue.
• The majority indicated they would pay up to £1.2k p.a. for an ATS, our research shows the market average cost is closer to £5k.
We designed STRYVE to be small-business friendly and focus on serving start-ups and SMEs from 1-1000 employees:
• STRYVE will be fully compliant with GDPR & employment law.
• We understand that time-saving is essential so have designed STRYVE to be simple & easy to set up.
• Our pricing model will be subscription-based without any upfront cost. We charge per user & job no matter the size of the company.
We're working in partnership with recruitment agencies; Altus Partners & C&C search, so STRYVE will have a potential lead of 500 companies from day one.
We've done extensive market research, and now we're raising funds to hire product managers & programmers with the aim to launch our first MVP during Q1 2021 and begin sales in Q2. Help us build a future where every business can land the best talent!