The driver time-bomb is ticking. 50m carbon tonnes & 40k premature deaths from pollution. SKOOT uses proprietary tech to reduce carbon & congestion for every driver. Using "green" navigation we auto offset plus reduce congestion & pollution via lift-sharing. Funds for global roll-out & user growth.
"The night my daughter didn't come home was the catalyst for SKOOT". Greg's daughter spent the night giving lifts to friends via social media, as alternatives are too expensive and include potential stranger danger. SKOOT is a safer, sustainable option for every drive & lift.
We're driving the Carbon Negative Movement today with the 1M Tree Challenge. SKOOT plants a tree for every journey on the platform. Win-win travel.
Whether it's driving on your own, using our "green" navigation, or lift-sharing (as restrictions ease) our in-built features can co-ordinate journeys & share/split costs.
In early pilot discussions with a large Corporate assisting 'Net Zero' targets, together with signed FC partnerships (Forest Green, Bolton Wanderers). Interest from 30+ clubs, festival promoters & venue owners "Giving Fans A Lift".
Since May '19:
- Raised £3.1M, won £75K from Innovate UK
- Launched Errands feature to help during pandemic, over 1,200 tasks requested to date
- 2 technology patents applications submitted across US, Aus & Canada
- Investors include VC Low Carbon Innovation Fund
Multiple revenue streams:
- B2B: subscription, charging per active staff member
- B2C: small fee per mile for liftsharing, additional revenues through in-app gamification
Fundraising to extend the product, create more revenue streams & increase user activation. Planned launch in the EU, US, Aus & Canada by early 2022.