Backed by Usain Bolt, Enertor is an insole developed by RSScan Lab Ltd, proven to reduce pain and injuries. In the last 12 months, they have signed up Usain Bolt as a brand ambassador, received high profile press coverage, launched in 500 stores and achieved a turnover in excess of £2m.
Enertor is aiming to revolutionise the global foot orthotics (insole) market, moving it from its position today, with a medical focus and an elderly demographic, to a health and lifestyle proposition with a younger, more active demographic and global appeal. The key target market is the 25-55 people who are active and want to stay pain and injury free.
Leveraging its heritage, providing years of orthotics and bio-mechanical scanning systems to elite athletes, the British Armed Forces and the NHS, the company saw an opportunity to take a new product, with what they believe to be an unrivalled ability to reduce pain and injuries, to the mass market.
The big idea was to try and do for insoles what Nike did with sneakers through its 'Air Jordan' campaign led by Michael Jordan - building a global brand with a sporting icon. The company approached Usain Bolt, who signed a 10-year deal in 2016 to become Enertor's global brand ambassador and he is now a shareholder.
Over the last 12 months the Company has:
- Proven the product's claims and benefits with independent tests
- Signed a 10-year agreement with Usain Bolt
- Launched the product in almost 500 stores.
- Received media coverage GQ, Sports Illustrated, Runner's World, the Times.
- Doubled the revenue to £2m
- Built a grassroots following with a combined potential reach of over 500,000