Raw Halo is an award-winning raw chocolate brand. The company's range is sold in over 20 countries by more than 150 stockists, including Planet Organic and As Nature Intended. With £132k in revenue generated in the last 12 months, the company is now raising funds to accelerate its growth.
We’re Raw Halo, an award-winning, artisan raw chocolate brand.
We produce delicious and healthy chocolate that’s free from refined sugar, wheat, gluten, and dairy. We’re Soil Association Organic certified with a selection of 11 flavours which are Vegan Society approved.
Operating within the UK’s fastest growing supermarket categories, including “Free-From” (up 13% on last year, with an estimated 2016 worth of £531 million), we’re on a mission to become the world’s most-loved luxury raw chocolate brand.
The inspiration for Raw Halo came from founder Meg’s own interest in the health food market. We saw a gap in the market whilst in search of a good quality raw chocolate product that wasn’t loaded with additives or nasty sugar alternatives. We believe we have created a new segment within the raw chocolate category, targeting current consumers and encouraging them to trade up from regular raw/vegan chocolate to our more premium offering.
Highlights to date:
- Sold through circa 150 stockists in 20 countries (and growing daily)
- Listed with major UK and European distributors
- Over 80,000 bars sold
- Over 11,000 social media followers
- Press coverage in The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, Stylist, Daily Mail, Woman & Home, Grazia and many more.
- Key stockists include Planet Organic (x7 stores), As Nature Intended (x6 stores), and Jones the Grocer (x14 stores).