Racingbreaks.com is a leading digital racing and experiential platform enabling users to plan and book every aspect of their racing experience, whether that’s a ticket to your local racecourse or a round the World Trip to the Melbourne Cup. With investment we aim to take the business global.
Horse racing is the UK’s & Ireland’s 2nd largest attended spectator sport after football attracting nearly 7.0m attendees in 2019. However in a world where the consumer expects to book everything they want with the tap of a button, racing has not kept up.
Racingbreaks.com’s objective is to provide a "One Stop Shop" that offers a single point of distribution for the fragmented racing sector allowing customers to book everything in one place. The platform removes the need for consumers to visit dozens of different racecourse websites, hotels sites, airlines and many more services that might be required to book the perfect racing experience.
We believe the racing industry will see significant benefits from the platform being able to promote more events to more potential customers, as well as introducing ancillary products such as accommodation and transfers that we believe solve historic problems within the racing industry
• Generated sales of £4.38million in 2019 (EBITDA -96.7k, 2020 Rev £2.35m, EBITDA 18.8k)
• Grown sales by 300%+ (2017 to 2019)
• Over 50,000 customers have booked with Racingbreaks.com
• Trips to more than 15 countries
• Key partnerships with over 50 racecourses
Investment will be used to
• Re-develop website and platform
• Create a new racing App
• Develop new ticketing API's with more racecourses
• Expand the platform globally
• Launch Experiential Gifts