POPS is a pioneer in the premium popsicle trend. Their alcohol and alcohol-free range, which includes Diageo partnership with Pimm's, are listed in over 1,000 accounts nationwide. They are focused on developing new products and aim to disrupt the £1 billion UK ice cream category.
Launched in June 2014, two old school friends James and Harry saw a gap in the market for a premium product with an innovative and contemporary concept to disrupt the frozen category. With a vision to incorporate the nostalgia of a popsicle with the luxury attributes associated with Champagne, the world’s first Champagne ice popsicle was born.
As our brand grew, so did our product range, and we now offer a range of alcohol and alcohol-free popsicles made with all natural ingredients, real fruit and all with under 60 calories.
In February 2019, we aim to launch new products that appeal to a wider demographic, are appropriate for more occasions, and are in line with consumer trends such as portion control and health.
- £590,000 of sales in the first 6 months of this year (P&L -£65,086 year to date)
- Nationwide grocery listings with Tesco & Ocado. Regional listings with Whole Foods, Musgraves & Spar
- Partnership with Diageo to create a PIMM'S ice popsicle in 2017
- Stocked with leading theatres, cinemas and leisure groups across the UK
- Attendance at leading events including Wimbledon, Henley Royal Regatta, Goodwood, Polo in the Park, Big Feastival & Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity
- 98 pieces of press coverage in total, reaching 7 billion online impressions in 2017
- BRC A-rated UK production partner.
Disclosure: Commercial and Shareholder loans exist