Pawprint is on a mission to empower people to fight climate change. Our behavioural change platform—which will allow you to measure, understand and reduce your carbon footprint—is being built by an exceptionally experienced team. We've raised £575k from top angel investors and aim to launch in May.
Climate change. It’s one of the world’s biggest problems. Understanding that is important, but it can also be daunting. How are we as individuals meant to help?
That’s where Pawprint comes in. Pawprint will allow you to calculate your carbon footprint, and then offer you personalised challenges to help you reduce it.
What problem are we solving?
1. People don't know who to trust to be more eco. Pawprint, captained by our mascot ‘Bjorn the bear’, aims to become that trusted companion.
2. We will make fighting ‘the world's biggest problem’ manageable by giving people bite-sized chunks to focus on.
3. Our assessment of the market shows that eco-scepticism makes it difficult for brands to market low carbon offerings to consumers. Pawprint aims to be the middleman, helping brands reach and understand their audience.
Is there a market for this?
The market for behavioural change platforms is established (Fitbit, Strava, Calm etc.). In the eco-space the market is new but there’s high demand. An overwhelming 80% of UK adults are worried about climate change. Research we commissioned indicates a strong appetite for a platform like ours.
What’s our vision?
1. Become the community-driven standard for measuring personal carbon footprints
2. Help millions of people to make carbon-reducing choices, every day