Onedox is a digital PA for household admin that is helping over 16,000 families take control of their household bills. A regional finalist in The Spectator's Economic Disruptor of the Year Awards, it's already helping to manage £21m+ per year of household expenditure for over 54k household accounts.
We are on a mission to drag household admin into the 21st century. Our app and online service helps families manage their household bills all in one place. This means they can enjoy being more organised, less stressed, and fully master their finances.
- Automatically collects household bills & displays them in one place
- Provides alerts whenever new information is available or a renewal date is approaching
- Provides a convenient way of taking action - like booking an MOT or changing energy supplier
Traction and Growth
- Now 16k active customers (up from 5k in June 2017 with a direct marketing spend of £34k)
- 54k household accounts linked to Onedox
- £21m+ per annum of customer expenditure managed through Onedox
- 700k+ bills downloaded on behalf of our customers
- British Banking Awards Finalist 2018 (Best Personal Finance App, Best Newcomer), The Spectator: Economic Disruptor Award 2018 Regional Finalist
- Selected by UK banks to participate in Accenture Fintech Innovation Lab programme (Jan-Mar 2018), and by NatWest for the NatWest Entrepreneur Fintech Accelerator (May 2018-present)
- Agreement now in place to integrate Onedox with a UK challenger bank app
- Opportunity to participate in the £1bn+ per annum revenue generated through price comparison & switching
- Open banking innovation creates a range of complementary partnership opportunities
Disclosure: company has loans.