Ranked 3rd fastest growing UK business in 2017's Deloitte Fast50, MoveGB is one membership to over 6,000 activity providers and has 350,000 registered users. Piloted successfully in just a few cities, MoveGB is keeping people active, happy and healthy for life.
If most people want to stay healthy and active, why does the health and fitness industry only keep customers engaged for a few weeks?
Move's founder is one of the leading authorities on fitness consumer behaviour and retention.
Variety and convenience are the secrets to staying active.
Move's business model combines a subscription content platform (e.g. Netlfix, Spotify) and a digital marketplace (e.g. JustEat, AirBnB). After launching in just a few cities, it has become one of the UK's fastest growing businesses.
- Over 2800% increase in company value (2013-2017)
- Ranked UK's 3rd fastest growing business (2017 Deloitte Fast 50), 39th in Times Tech Track 100 (2018)
- 204% compound annual growth (2013-17)
- £5.6m annual revenue (-£2.9m EBITDA), investing in growth
- £2.9m annual revenue from Bristol alone, operating within the £4bn health & wellbeing market
- One of UK’s largest fitness networks with over 6,000 activity providers and 350,000 registered users
- Provides for 10% of the total active population in Bristol, with 800+ activity providers
MoveGB is a purpose-driven business set to expand across the UK & rest of the world. We are grateful for the partners & members that have been part of the journey and wish to offer the opportunity for our community and the public to be a part of our success story by becoming a shareholder alongside institutional investors.