MAM Originals is an ethical wood watch brand. In 2017 the company sold 35,000+ watches through its website and generated over €2.3M in sales and €38k EBITDA. MAM's main goal this year is to open multi-brand stores, which make up the majority of sales in the watch industry and generated €230k+ in revenue in Q4 2017 alone.
We believe in sustainability and simplicity as the best way of life. We create beautifully designed products, carefully handcrafted using eco-sustainable materials.
MAM is an ethical fashion brand that produces wood watches made with FSC certified hardwood, vegetable tanned full grain leather and recycled stainless steel. Furthermore, our products are delivered using carbon-neutral shipping.
The wood watches popularity is growing at an av. of 19% YoY since 2012, overtaking classic watches rapidly. Lifestyle watches make up 95% of sales in the industry, with the remaining 5% for Swiss & smartwatches.
Since MAM’s launch in 2016, we've sold more than 35k watches and only in 2017 we generated €2.3M+ revenue and €38k EBITDA, being our main markets by revenue Europe (44%), America (35%) and Asia (15%).
With 590k+ followers on social media and being featured in Vogue and Forbes among others, MAM has become a recognised brand with 100+ influencers posting about MAM each month.
MAM has strong online engagement: the channel where 60% of customers decide which watch to buy. Yet, 70% of the people still prefer to buy offline as they value the look and feel in person.
In 2018 we will focus on new profitable channels such as wholesale and online marketplaces, where we've seen a rapid growth. YTD we've generated €452k+ in revenue.
There is debt in the business, including bank and government loans.