Magway is a zero-emissions goods delivery system on a mission to help the world meet net-zero targets by 2050. Recognised as a future unicorn and generating revenue from signed commercial contracts, Magway is looking to accelerate its growth and scale its technology and team.
Air pollution is the top environmental risk to human health in the UK. Road transport accounted for 27% of domestic UK CO2 emissions in 2019, making it the largest single contributor. As parcel volumes surge to an estimated 8.5bn in the UK by 2026, HGVs and vans are the fastest growing sub-segment representing 35% of these emissions.
Magway aims to be a sustainable & efficient delivery system. Our goal is to enable faster, reliable, on-demand deliveries via individually controlled carriages through pipes, reducing vehicles on the road, resulting in less CO2, particulates & congestion.
Since our last raise, your investment helped us to:
- Commence commercial deployment for a Fortune Global 500 company
- Generate £1m+ revenue (YE Dec 21 rev of £1,079,852 with loss of £1,563,516)
- Complete horizontal, vertical & switching prototype sections of the system
- Expand the test facility
- 3x the team, expanding skills across automation, software, industrial design & logistics
- Appoint John Hughes as Executive Chairman
- The Magway team featured on panels at COP26
- Winner of ‘Future Unicorn’ award by Institution of Engineering & Technology
- Named one of the UK’s 50 fastest-growing start-ups by ‘Silicon Valley Comes 2 the UK’
Join us as we plan to scale our team & tech, and accelerate our commercial expansion to help meet the UK's net-zero targets