Joto is a robotic drawing board, which turns pixels into pen and ink. It is an award-winning product whose technology has been used by major brands such as Twitter, Google, and IBM. Following a successful Kickstarter, Joto has been featured in over 200 publications, with a reach of 900m globally.
Joto is bringing creative robotics into the home and workplace.
Joto is a robotic drawing board, which turns pixels into pen and ink. It is an award-winning product by Those Ltd.
Most of the content we love is stuck on our screens and, as a result, so are we. Joto is building brand new ways to discover digital content. Reimagining a world, where people can feel connected beyond the screen.
Achievements to date
- Joto was launched via a Kickstarter campaign in March 2017, reaching its funding target in just 3 days, selling 1843 units and raising over £362,000 in just 4 weeks.
- Joto secured £100k seed funding from The Central Research Laboratory, one of the UK’s first hardware accelerators.
- Accepted into Hardware Club, the world's first scaling platform for hardware startups, who select game-changing technologies or products. Members get access to a network of world-class partners, an online platform and private events.
- Joto won the Public Vote in the Beazley Designs of the Year show at Design Museum in London in February 2017.
- Joto has received attention from the likes of Buzzfeed, Mashable, The Verge, The Week, Mail Online and WIRED. In fact, over 200 publications covered the launch of Joto on Kickstarter with an estimated reach of over 900 million.
- The Pro version of Joto has already been used at events by Twitter, Google, IBM, Intel and Liberty of London .