HouseMyDog is a pet services platform connecting dog owners with local vetted dog sitters. Already operating across Ireland, the UK, and Germany, the company has over 40,000 users and over 48,000 nights booked to date.
HouseMyDog is a pet services platform connecting dog owners with local vetted dog sitters.
Despite over £10 billion annually being spent on pet services in the US and UK alone, our research shows that over 85% of dog owners refuse to use paid boarding solutions and are actively seeking alternatives due to caged environments, high costs and lack of trust.
In the last 12 months, HouseMyDog has grown from a small community in Dublin to:
- 40,000+ user community, with 1,000+ users joining weekly
- 48,000+ nights booked, with £400,000+ in marketplace transactions
- Sitters earning £1,000+ per month, with our top sitter having earned £30,000
- The company receives a 3x return on investment from acquiring each dog owner within 12 months
- Operating in Ireland, the UK and Germany
- Best Technology Start Up in Ireland's Best Young Entrepreneur competition 2016
- Employee discount partnerships with Google and Airbnb
- Featured in: FT, The Irish Times, The Telegraph, The Sunday Business Post, The Irish Independent