Homethings is a purpose led Home Care brand. Since launching in Sept-20, 1000's of happy customers have switched to our Just Add Tap™ cleaning refills, saving 96% of the carbon emissions compared to conventional sprays and 100% of the single-use plastic. Backed by accelerator Antler. Carbon Neutral and B Corp pending.
Homethings is a digitally native challenger brand in the Home Care category, a market worth over £6.5bn in the UK and over £45bn in Europe alone.
We have developed safe and effective formulas for household cleaning sprays in an effervescent tablet format allowing the customer to refill the same bottle using tap water at home.
Our refills are delivered conveniently through the letterbox and are cheaper than market leading brands like Ecover and Method. Our tabs are non-toxic and certified by Cruelty Free International and the Vegan Society. We are proudly carbon neutral and B Corp pending.
The Home Care industry uses billions of single-use plastic bottles annually and liquid based cleaning products contribute to some 800,000 million gallons of water being shipped every year.
Since launching in September 2020 we’ve:
- Grown to £71k of monthly revenue for May '21, (Total YTD P+L -£80k)*
- Shipped products to thousands of happy customers all over the UK
- Have over 300 5 star reviews on our website and a strong customer happiness score of 82
- Received 5 offers from the Dragons on the most recent series of Dragons' Den
- Secured a major R&D grant from Innovate UK
- Grown our community to over 30,000
- Launching 3 new innovative products this year
After an exciting launch, we are now raising to extend the product range, make key new hires and grow sales channels.
*Based on management accounts