H2GO Power is an award winning cleantech company, that develops green technology using its proprietary hydrogen storage technology and AI platform. Its mission is to provide clean reliable power from renewable sources, aiming to bring profitable social and environmental impact to millions worldwide.
The global hydrogen generation market size was valued at USD 117.49billion in 2019 and is anticipated to record a revenue-based CAGR of 4.32% over the forecast period.
H2GO Power is an award winning spin out of Cambridge University. We developed an innovative Plug&Play hydrogen-based energy storage solution, that combines revolutionary hydrogen storage technology with AI technology to optimise generation, storage and energy usage.
1. £~2.3m invested so far in R&D
2. Signed an MOU for a 1.5MWh storage project in Orkney Islands
3. Successfully tested drone flights with its world first storage tech
4. Secured funding for 2nd generation manufacture and flight trials for drone storage systems and working on delivery
5. Secured development partnership with Autodesk
70 customer enquiries in the past 4 months for both energy storage and drone products
Mature technology and business, owns 2 granted patents and 11 patents pending
Hired Tier 1 team of 10 people MIT, Cambridge University, Imperial College London and industry eon, RWE, Jaguar Land Rover, McKinsey&Company
Recognised and featured in: The Financial Times recognised our CEO as a Top 100 influential Woman in Engineering in the UK and Europe, World Economic Forum, MIT Technology Review, received the best energy start up award at the Global Hello Tomorrow Summit and others