As seen on Dragons Den, GripIt is the Worlds Strongest Plasterboard Fixing. Designed as the ideal solution for hanging anything on Plasterboard Walls, GripIt is now stocked in 32 countries worldwide. The company has grown 42% in the last year, and raised over £4m in its last two Crowdcube raises.
GripIt is the Worlds Strongest Plasterboard Fixing, holding extreme loads of up to 330kg and is designed to be the only fixing on the market which can fit into any plasterboard application.
GripIt is stocked in over 6,500 stores across the world in household names such as Home Depot USA, ASDA, B&Q, Screwfix, and Wickes.
In the last year, the company has grown 42% in revenue and we estimate having sold over 18 million fixings worldwide to date. Making certain assumptions of fixings per house, we estimate our potential market for fixings at c. 4 billion fixings per annum worldwide; our aim is to achieve a 2.5% market share in the 3 years.
- Hit Breakeven EBITDA in December 2018 and Grown revenue from £1.37m in 2017 to £1.95m in 2018 (EBITDA -£1.13m)
- Backed by Dragon, Deborah Meaden
- Made in Britain
- Stocked in over 6,500 stores worldwide
- Exporting to 32 countries worldwide
- 2 recently launched products have patents pending (GripIt Green and GripIt Roll Plug)
- Exclusive Licensing deal on the GripIt MarXman marking tool
We are back, two years since our last Crowdcube raise where we have since set up a fully automated manufacturing plant, developed a strong team, launched three additional products and added an additional 1,500 retailers.
This funding round is to assist working capital and our exciting 2019 marketing plans.