Get Groomed is on a mission to bring classic barbering to the customer’s doorstep, saving them from the hassle of lengthy wait times and travel to the barbershop. With a mobile booking platform, Get Groomed is looking to expand across the UK.
Get Groomed (GG) was formed in 2017 with no external funds and a strong mission to offer male beauty services for people who are looking for high quality in the comfort of their own home. Fast forward 2 years, GG is now one of the best "barbershop" in London (by Jackal Magazine) and is looking to expand to other cities in the UK;
- 2200 users registered on our platform including 580 people who have registered interest but live in postcodes we are yet to cover
- 950 completed bookings payments on the platform
- 250+ reviews with an average of 4.93 stars / service
- 2327% revenue growth from £737 YE 2018 to £17,885 YE 2019 (Profit £814).
- One of the best “barbershop” in London by Jackal Magazine
- Featured in Metro.co.uk about our non-profit initiative with Brixton Soup Kitchen
The platform includes a website (since 2017) & apps for iOS & Android (since 2019) for barbers and customers. Customers can register, enter a payment method & book a barber. GG only charges customers after a booking is complete. We are planning to use to funds to grow outside London, improve the platform and speed up our recruitment process. Our post campaign goals are to sign 100 barbers & expand to cover a 2nd and a 3rd city. The male personal care market is projected to reach a value of $166 billion by 2022& the Google Trends for local barbers (barbers near me) has been growing for the past 5 years.