Feedr is a marketplace connecting offices with the best artisan eateries. Disrupting the corporate catering and the food-delivery industries, Feedr uses technology to build personalised menus and a smart operations model to group deliveries. Feedr has served 40,000 meals, with 300% revenue growth in 12 months.
Food demands are changing - people want better food and transparency in supply chains, but it can be difficult to access healthy, high-quality food at the office, at an affordable price point. Chains like Pret dominate high-streets, so people miss out on best artisan vendors.
Feedr is revolutionising workplace food. Our flexible online platform delivers healthy, fresh food to the workplace for group catering and individual meals, from a selection of 80 curated vendors.
Technology is key to our success. We use data to personalise menus and have built software to integrate seamlessly into companies - making ordering and collecting hundreds of meals at work simple.
Feedr estimates a £4.7bn contract catering market and £20bn grab and go market, and is bringing a traditionally offline industry, online.
Since launch in 2016, we've achieved:
- 40,000 meals sold; 300% growth in last 12 months
- Recent turnover £43k/month (-£40k net profit), £258k total in last 12 months
- Onboarded 80 top London food brands like Gail’s Bakery, Deliciously Ella, Detox Kitchen, Mildred’s, Farmstand
- Served 300+ companies like PWC, Chanel, Etsy, DHL, Deloitte, Amazon
- Current vendors have an estimated capacity to sell 10,000 meals/day
- Excellent customer ratings and repeat ordering; 60% customer retention at 6 months
- Donate a meal for every meal purchased
- Featured in Evening Standard and Good Housekeeping