DocuChain’s SaaS platform allows businesses, customers & regulators to authenticate physical assets, mission-critical processes & people via embedded NFCs linked to encrypted archives. Secured Licenses with TALL Group (secure payments) & SCC plc (IoT). Pilot request from a FTSE100 packaging company for pharma application demo.
Timeline: Founded Q1 2018; patent pending app & product demo Q3 2018; Crowdcube raise Q2 2019 used for MVP & Chain of Custody launch on AWS Q4 2019, aiming to address important business functionality identified by channels:
• Linking Physical & Logical Domains using “Artefact Gateways”: NFC & RFID integrated circuits, nanoparticles, biomarkers & other readable elements.
• Hosting affinity data: identity, title, location, certifications, video clips, telemetry, etc.
• Archiving User Activity & Data in hashed databases for Audit, providing a Single Source of Truth.
• Ensuring best practice, regulatory compliance, sustainability & certifications are: rigorously followed; up to date; conducted by qualified personnel.
Chain of Custody licensee benefits:
1. Real-time access to data & outcomes
2. Assured data veracity
3. Optimisation of processes & decisions
4. Compliance with governance & regulations
5. Customer loyalty & engagement
6. Audit trail.
We believe it is highly scalable using global channels, who deploy to existing customers. Packaging, Supply Chain, Sustainability, QA, IoT, Document markets are each high-growth, multi-billion dollar markets for our channels.