Operating since 2004, Derby Brewery is a family-run business that has achieved revenue exceeding £3m in 2016. With award-winning venues and an established range of real ales, the team are raising funds to launch a new range of craft beers and open a new site.
We have been brewing regional & national beers for over a decade. Founded by Trevor Harris, a family run business supplying beers all over the country including our own award winning venues. The range has evolved from real ales, craft ales available on hand pull & bottles with plans to launch our new Crafted range, with its own distinctive logo and branding, available in kegs and 330ml bottles.
We have award winning venues, each with its own retail offer, branding & soul. Growing nearly 3500% in the last decade, selling nearly 450,000 beverages, with turnover in excess of £3m in 2016 for the group, growing double digit every year with an average growth of 75% year on year.
1. Launch Crafted range in craft keg & 330ml bottles, for the 13 million Brits who have consumed a craft beer in the last 6 months.
2. Develop existing venues to increase capacity.
3. Open a new site in 2017, with further sites to follow.
4. Launch an additional premium bottled ale, with more to follow
5. Export our range of premium ales and Crafted range internationally.
6. Develop our current brewery, to increase capacity to include a bar and shop to enhance the brewery tour experience and further drive revenue.
Taking revenues to nearly £4.5m by year end 2018 with a focus of firmly establishing Derby Brewing in the craft beer market and taking it worldwide.