Curve is an Over-The-Top banking platform that allows you to connect all your accounts to one smart card and app. With £60m of backing from Gauss Ventures, Oxford Capital, Connect Ventures, SpeedInvest, Investec, Seedcamp and more, the company has amassed over 500k customer sign-ups since launch Feb 2018.
Curve aims to simplify and unify people's finances. We are building an Over-The-Top Banking Platform that consolidates all your money into one place, to help you control and save money. With all banking cards added securely to the app, customers can spend from multiple accounts through Curve, switching to whichever card they wish to use and paying with a Curve card. Curve is designed to allow customers to supercharge their legacy banks to the 21st century without leaving their bank or topping-up.
Our three-tiered product offering allows us to target a broad customer demographic; Curve Blue is aimed at the everyday customer, Curve Black has enhanced 0FX limit and insurance packages, is geared towards travel orientated customers. Curve Metal, with its premium insurance, lounge access and increased cashback offering, is targeted at premium customers.
- Jun 2015: Company inception. Seed round of £1.2m to build MVP.
- Feb 2018: Consumer launch out of Beta.
- July 2019: Over 500,000 customer sign-ups and 304% customer sign-up growth in the last 12 months.
- Our team has grown from just 49 in September 2018 to 160 staff today.
- International press features include The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Telegraph, Bloomberg, CNBC and Tech Crunch.
- Over £60m has been raised to supercharge our growth and product.