Curve is on a mission to shape the future of finance by simplifying it. This game-changing product has over 2m UK & EEA customers, and planned launch in the U.S in 2021. With a £72.5M Series C round and backed by leading tech investors, this crowdfund is set to accelerate innovation and growth for Curve.
Money has become messy. Challenger banks, saving apps, cashback schemes, crypto – it’s causing people’s finances to become more & more fragmented. And the problem isn’t choice. It's connection…or rather a lack of.
Curve is on a mission to shape the future of personal finance by providing a single platform which allows people to simplify & unify how they spend, send, see & save money. One card & one app to bring order to chaos.
2020 saw us more than double our customer base despite being ya know…2020. We partnered with industry leaders & launched a ton of innovative features.
• Launched Apple Pay integration across all markets, & Google Pay in 25 countries
• Introduced Samsung Pay+ in the UK, in partnership with Samsung
• Teamed with Plaid to connect all UK cust. accounts to Curve, not just their cards
• Launched Curve Credit in Beta
• Became a Mastercard Principal Member
• Set up entities in the US & EU
• Overcame Wirecardgate & got our license in Lithuania
• Hired 100+ new staff
Slowing down in 2021?
Not a chance.
Our £72.5M Series C round will fund international growth, while investing more in product innovation.
We're growing our Curve Credit offering & we’re set for a massive US launch later this year.
Exciting times. And we want to share them.
Since our 2019 crowdfunding, Curve’s valuation is up 3x.
So join our journey as we continue to scale & be part of the future of finance.