Sourcing ciders from independent producers and delivering straight to the customers’ doors, Crafty Nectar provide a cider subscription service. With £85k revenue to date, the company now offers UK wide distribution for trade customers, with the aim to widen the availability of craft cider for all.
Crafty Nectar (CN) connects people with exciting ciders made in the traditional way.
Our ciders are sourced from independent producers and often can't be purchased in supermarkets.
1. Craft cider makers have limited distribution and marketing reach relative to big brands
2. Minimum orders with wholesalers can mean that pubs and restaurants find it difficult to introduce new craft drinks
3. Craft ciders are not readily available in shops, pubs, and restaurants.
We select and package what we believe to be the UK's best ciders. We then deliver our boxes to customers for them to discover at home.
Crafty Nectar Trade (CNT) offers UK wide distribution and products will be delivered directly from the cider makers. We will aim to provide the UK's largest list of craft ciders to our trade customers, at a cheaper price than buying from national distributors, with no minimum orders.
The UK cider market is worth £2.7bn and craft cider is regarded by many experts as the ‘most exciting sector’ of the industry, growing by 10.8% in 2016, as consumers look towards artisan brands.
- £85k+ revenue to date, whilst working part time until January 2017
- 2250+ boxes sent so far
- £193 average customer value
- 71,000+ social following
- Featured in The Independent and Huffington Post.