Comesto provide a wholesale procurement platform for professional food and drink buyers. Through direct purchasing, buyers can benefit from trade priced premium goods and special deals that may not be available from traditional wholesaler routes.
Comesto is a web-based trading service designed to provide more efficient business transactions between hospitality buyers, such as pubs and restaurants, and their suppliers, with the aim to increase choice and cut costs.
We aim to offer a wide range of premium goods, with discount pricing and direct delivery from quality producers, rather than standard wholesale stock, providing exciting new items to increase customer spend.
With Comesto, sellers are able to market directly to our buyer database - accurately and efficiently prompting direct sales and enquiries in one click. For buyers, we aim to open up the full market potential, not the limited selection in a catalogue.
- List of over 3,000 industry buyers
- Over 1,000 industry suppliers ready to convert at launch
- Clients signed up prior to marketing activity
- Press coverage in trade and tech titles
We generate income by charging suppliers £30 per month and, from year 2, buyers £10 per month. We will offer a range of upgrades to increase potential monthly member revenue by 100-200%.
Use of funds:
- Accelerate market penetration with a sales team 50%
- Enhance customer support and admin 20%
- Create an app and firm up back-end technology 20%
- Digital advertising 10%
£20k Government start-up loan for R&D. No external investment funding to date.
Our aim is to achieve a trade sale in 3-5 years.