In 2015, Peter Wood co-founded BitBroker; one of the largest crypto brokerages in the UK, enjoying a turnover of £100M. Last year, he built CoinBurp; a uniquely user-friendly crypto trading platform with a long-term vision to become an international brand and part of the banking ecosystem.
In 2015, Peter co-founded BitBroker; a website specialising in selling Bitcoin on third-party platforms, which became one of the largest crypto brokerages in the UK, enjoying a turnover of £100M. However, to target low-confidence retail investors, Peter knew he needed a platform of his own. And so, CoinBurp was born.
CoinBurp’s mission is to create a uniquely user-friendly trading platform for everyone, with a long-term vision to become an international brand and part of the banking ecosystem. Since launching in May 2019, we have acquired 1000+ users, facilitated 1000+ transactions, and have accumulated a trade volume of £1M+.
CoinBurp is now entering its second phase of product development. Deliverables include;
- Euro, US Dollar, and EOS crypto
- Deposit by payment card
- Price charts and alerts
- Repeat and advance trades
- Educational portal.
Additionally, capital raised will include the integration of;
- Affiliate marketing programme
- Native iOS and Android apps
- Expansion into international markets.
Your investment will also be helping us realise our overarching ambition to offer banking facilities, such as;
- Initiated the process to become FCA regulated as an e-money institute
- Provide customers with prepaid cards
- Offer secured crypto loans
- Cross-sell lending products e.g. mortgages.
(BITBURP LTD is the holding company of BITBROKER LIMITED and COINBURP LTD.)