With existing founder investments exceeding USD $3m, Coinaphoto aims to disrupt the multi-billion stock photography market by monetising your digital assets. Our aim is to shake up the digital content world just like Uber and Airbnb shook the hotel and taxi models by monetising our cars and homes.
Coinaphoto - A people powered marketplace for local & culturally relevant social stock photography.
Founded in mid-2015, we are a Dublin / Dubai based stock photography social marketplace connecting creatives with brands & marketing agencies the world over.
- Supply side model (B2C): Close to 200,000 contributors adding 30,000 images in the market place on a monthly basis. Currently, our marketplace has 55 million images (contributor uploaded & 3rd party reselling combined).
- Demand side/ Revenue model (B2B): B2B interface launched at the end of Q1, 2018 with revenue streams including online image subscriptions, brand partnerships for custom content & brand sponsorships (eg: European photo awards partnered with Pepsi, lonely planet etc)
- Coinaphoto tokens: Our virtual tokens are redeemable for cash & used on the platform for contributor engagement and image downloads
- In the immediate term, the funds raised will be utilised to scale our marketing efforts, improve our UX /UI experience by building the team & ensure our IP rights & assets remain secure.
- In the medium term, Coinaphoto aims to expand our market place offering to include videos, music & potentially software. We also plan to Integrate Coinapoto Tokens with our ecommerce platforms for direct transactions & partner with blockchain companies to find new application for Coinaphoto tokens e.g. authentication