This site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to receiving cookies. View Policy.

Successfully funded
overfunded
Car & Classic / Cazana
154%
Raised
£1,541,590
Investors
473
Target
£1,000,000
Equity
7.16%
Pre-money valuation
£20,000,000

Cazana is a Passion Capital backed business that seeks to change the way vehicles are valued globally. Cazana operates websites at Cazana.com and Carandclassic.co.uk that attract over 2 million users monthly. The businesses make money by selling data, insight and advertising to dealers and insurers.

  • Backed by the leading VC, Passion Capital
  • 2.2 million monthly visitors. Approximately £480m vehicles sold in '18
  • Officially recognised by Financial Ombudsman for insurance valuations
  • Hundreds of B2B clients incl. 2 of the UK's top 5 dealers buying data
Information The Company secured £923,530 from 11 investors prior to launching on Crowdcube and, for the sake of transparency, this is reflected in the progress bar above. In light of recent progress, one of these investors recently increased their investment by £45,000, taking the total for the pool of 11 investors to £968,530

Idea

UK Vehicle, trading as Cazana, has 2 primary products:

1) Car & Classic: a free-to-list site for classic & specialist vehicles, the go-to buy/sell platform in Europe. Car & Classic Holdings is a wholly-owned subsidiary.

2) Cazana: B2B platform using machine learning to determine the true value of vehicles.

Together we serve consumers to buy or sell cars, and dealers, insurers, and lenders who want to manage assets and insure with transparent information.

Our research suggests the market for classified listings of classic/specialist vehicles is approximately £2.7bn globally (UK: £239m). Furthermore, the annual spending on vehicle pricing data is estimated £3.5bn globally (UK: £426m), including by dealers, insurers, and lenders.

The group generated £1.3m of largely recurring revenue in '18, with £898k gross profit (-£458k net). Turnover was £163k in December (£31k net profit). Data contracts account for 60% of revenues with the remaining 40% from ads. Hundreds of businesses buy Cazana data, with 2.2m monthly site visits and 1,800 dealers benefiting from the Car & Classic audience. The business is frequently covered by industry & national press.

In October 2018, the Financial Ombudsman announced that they recommend Cazana valuations for insurance loss cases. We are becoming the default choice for dealers & insurers looking to trade more efficiently with fair, transparent market data.

To see the rest of the Car & Classic / Cazana pitch, join now.
It’s free, quick and easy.

Join

Already registered? Log in

To see the rest of the Car & Classic / Cazana pitch, join now.
It’s free, quick and easy.

Car & Classic / Cazana

Join to read more information about the Car & Classic / Cazana team, documents, and what other investors are saying about the pitch.

If you choose to invest we won’t take your money until the pitch closes and you can cancel your investment at any time.

Crowdcube is a leading investment crowdfunding platform

Successfully Invested
£689m+
Registered Investors
852k+