BrewDog is the UK’s leading craft brewer, and one of the fastest-growing food and drink companies in the UK for 7 consecutive years, with breweries in Ellon (Scotland), Columbus (Ohio), Berlin (Germany) and soon to be Brisbane (Australia). BrewDog has over 90 bars worldwide, and Punk IPA is the No. 1 craft beer in the UK.
James and Martin started Brewdog in 2007 with a small bank loan, some second-hand stainless steel and a big mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as they are.
Fast forward 12 years, BrewDog is now one of the most successful food & drinks companies in the UK;
- Over £171m revenue generated in 2018 (£8.4m EBITDA)
- In 2018, the BrewDog group’s sales grew by +55%.
- Punk IPA is the #1 craft beer in the UK
- BrewDog has also has a series of over 90 craft beer bars around the world, with 55 in the UK, including 2 brewpubs in London and Manchester, as well as some as far out as South Korea, Japan, Brazil and Sweden.
- BrewDog now have breweries in their heartland of Scotland, as well as in Columbus, Ohio and Berlin, Germany, with a fourth currently being built in Australia.
- BrewDog Group also comprises Hawkes Cider, BrewDog Distilling Co. and Draft House craft beer pubs, with the company driving independence and craftsmanship across other alcohol ventures.
This is BrewDog’s latest bond offering, having successfully funded two in the past. So far, BrewDog have raised nearly £74m from over 125,000 amazing Equity Punk investors around the world. Bonds cost £500 per bond, 1 bond as minimum. 6% gross interest rate paid 5% in cash and 1% in beer.