BrewDog is the UK’s leading craft brewer, and one of the fastest-growing food and drink companies in the UK over the last 6 years, with breweries in Ellon, Scotland and Columbus, Ohio, and soon to be Australia. BrewDog has over 50 bars worldwide, and Punk IPA is the No. 1 craft beer in the UK.
BrewDog was started in 2007 by two men and a dog. Tired of the uninspiring UK beer scene, the pair started brewing small-batch beers at home. A chance encounter with late beer writer, Michael Jackson, resulted in co-founders James Watt and Martin Dickie quitting their day jobs to take on brewing full time.
Fast forward 11 years, BrewDog is now one of the most successful food & drinks companies in the UK;
- Over £111m revenue generated in 2017 (£8.9m EBITDA)
- Over £71.9m revenue generated in 2016, with operating profit growing +38% year on year
- In 2016, BrewDog sales grew +99% in the year ending August 2017
- Punk IPA is the #1 craft beer in the UK
- BrewDog has also launched a series of craft beer bars around the world, with 37 in the UK, including its first BrewPub Tower Hill in London, with some as far afield as Brazil and Japan.
Equity for Punks V is BrewDog plc's latest crowdfunding raise, which launched back in October 2017 and has so far raised over £20.9m from 41,000 investors. We have now opened up this record-breaking raise with Crowdcube to give more people the chance to own a piece of our brewery. The minimum investment is £95 for 4 shares to be purchased in increments of 4 shares.
This page is an advertisement, not a prospectus. Investment in BrewDog should only be made on the basis of the information contained in the prospectus available to download on this page.