Bodega Bay is UK's first Hard Seltzer brand, a new generation of alcoholic drinks that's forecast to get to £256m in UK sales by 2025. Since 2019, they have sold more than 1.5m cans, gained over 1000 stockists including Tesco, Morrison’s, GoPuff, Zapp and more; plus many of the UK’s best bars groups.
In the last 4 years a new type of low calorie alcoholic drink has taken the US by storm, it outsells vodka by volume and is growing faster than the US craft beer market!
They are called Hard Seltzers. They are low calorie, naturally flavoured alcoholic drinks that tap into the dominant consumer trend of Wellness & Well-Being in a convenient packaged format.
Bodega Bay was the 1st Hard Seltzer brand to launch in the UK, back in June 2019. Since then we have sold over 1.5m cans, with listings in Tesco, Morrison’s and most crucially many of the UK’s best bar groups. Last financial year, our 2nd year, we did over £500K turnover (EBITDA -£727k)..
Global Hard Seltzer category was $8.6bn in Retail Sales Value in 2021, forecast to be $10.9bn by 2027.
UK category £31m RSV, after just 2yrs, forecast to be £256m by 2025.
Why invest in Bodega Bay:
1) I One of the most widely distributed independently owned UK Hard Seltzer Brand.
2) Exclusive Distribution Deal with the UK’s second largest brewer Molson-Coors.
3) Social Mission Driven. Each can purchased delivers 17 litres of clean drinking water to people in need.
4) Premium Positioning. National presence in UK bar chains including Mitchells & Butlers PLC, Young’s Pub Co PLC, Drake & Morgan & Boxpark.
5) Phenomenal taste credentials due to unique combination of flavours.
6) Launched in UK & ROI, Spain, USA, Brazil, Switzerland & Norway.