Founded in 2007, Ascot Brewing Company has been recently acquired by new Directors who have rebranded and recruited an award-winning Head Brewer as the first steps to growing the £100k+ annual revenue. Customers include Wetherspoons, Co-op and Waitrose, pubs, hotels and national retailers.
Ascot Brewing Company is a brewery founded in 2007 focusing on cask ale and local pub trade. Seeing an unlocked potential in the brand, we acquired the brewery in early 2017 and have already taken steps to grow its sales to existing customers such as Wetherspoons, Co-op, Budgens, and Waitrose as well as to new pubs, hotels, and national retailers.
We have relaunched Ascot Brewing Company with new branding and also expanded the team, including the recruitment of award-winning Head Brewer, John Willatts.
We have focussed on key accounts such as the Co-op, leading to extended range and listings, as well as new relationships with wholesalers to expand reach across the country. We believe this is just the beginning.
With your investment and support, we plan to:
- Increase brewing capacity to meet demand
- Build the team, focusing on UK sales and export
- Roll out contactless NFC “Smart Pump Clip” technology
- Expand sales channels with an on-site brewery shop and online sales
- Increase attendance at trade and consumer events with our horsebox taproom
- Develop new products and formats including lagers, kegs, cans and new bottles.
Ascot Brewing Company has ambitious goals to increase sales from the current £102k per annum (EBITDA -£20k to y/e June 2017).