ABBS holds multiple patents for its proven VGAM™ vehicle mine protection system and a new patent pending for a Zero-Zero Crash Prevention system for light aircraft and eVTOL’s. Raising new funding now to enter the full commercialisation phase, with live projects for both technologies.
• Mines and IED's (Improvised Explosive Devices) accounted for over 80% of UK and US army casualties in Iraq & Afghanistan. The IED threat is worldwide as various groups use these devices to disrupt Government authorities and normal civilian life.
• The technology has been developed over 12 years with over £7million invested in R&D. Our research suggests that we can completely protect the occupants of armoured vehicles from blast mines and IED's.
• Development is now taking place with the US Army, Israel, and the UK, with several new global marketing channels in place; with interest from India, Pakistan,Turkey and the Middle East.
• The armoured vehicle market ranges from lightweight Special Forces vehicles such as Toyota Land Cruisers to very large 30-40ton Armoured Personnel Carriers (APC's) and Main Battle Tanks (MBT's) which make up an annual market value of about $20billion.
• eVTOL Aircraft are moving towards commercial use with over 400 current projects. ABBS is tasked by EASA and EUROCAE to draft the safety regulations for emergency descent arrest systems.
• As we move towards commercialisation of our protection systems, funding is required for marketing, further R&D, maintaining and expanding the IP/patent portfolio as well as expanding our ability to produce the components required for our solutions.